Friday, August 19, 2011

More Meh...


Today's outfit for your perusal -




And again I'm not thrilled, it's not bad, it's just not good. 

I made the top, it's from Spring 2008 Burda Plus pattern 404A. It's the second time I've used this pattern and this time I drafted some petal sleeves for it.  Sorry no pictures, but I think they turned out nice. The one thing I don't like about this pattern is the wrinkles that run from the gathering at the neckline to the underarm, even though I went back and looked and it's like that on the model too.  I will work on adjusting that next time.

And again you can't see my feet or shoes so -


So comfortable, stylish??

I'm off now to stalk  peruse some styling blogs for pictures of people who seem to have this down pat.

Happy Sewing, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment