On this make, I made the adjustments that I noted on my trial.
- Adjust seam allowances to 1" and sewed at .5", eliminating some of the negative ease
- Shorten back length by 1"
- Shorten front length by .75"
- Ease extra front length into the back at bust level
- Added another 2" to bottom of skirt
|Back-DD says this is my diva pose|
|My pieced sleeve|
I'm still loving this pattern and I have at least 2 more planned.
|Trying to twirl - trying being the operative word here!|
Happy Sewing, Suzanne