Thursday, August 18, 2011

Meh.....

So here is today's outfit -


you can't see them, but I'm wearing black ballet-type Sketchers.  Very comfortable, stylish? maybe.

I actually made this dress a couple of years ago - it's Simplicity 2977
Misses Sportswear
 
I love it on the pattern front, on me - not so much.  I think it needs to come in a little on the side seams - or something. I like wearing it, it's very comfortable.  Looking a little closer, I think I need to make another one.  The knit is starting to look old on this one.
 
The shrug is from the Spring 2011 issue of My Image magazine, pattern M1111.  It looks so cute on the model, so I whipped one up in a test fabric.  I think it looks OK, but I have trouble keeping it up on my shoulders.  DD did not have this issue, so I'm thinking she might end up with this shrug.
 
Anyway.....Happy Sewing, Suzanne 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment