Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Outfit...

I have a confession to make, you know in the interest of full disclosure - I wore this outfit to church yesterday.  I do that a lot, the dress codes are very similar and since I don't have it on but a couple hours Sunday, it's really easy on Monday to just reach for the same thing.


I made the skirt and blogged about it here.  Everything else is RTW and Oh, Look! there is a belt, but it came with the jacket.  And because you can't see my shoes, again!



DH and DD agreed that this outfit looked really nice on me.  Of course DD should since she put it together!  DH and DD also agreed that I need to make better friends with my camera!

AND...have you seen


I am going to pre-order at least one, probably two.  DD and I both really like her patterns, several are on my fall sewing list, and since DD lives 3 hours away now, we both need our own copies, right?! Of course, we do. That's my story, sticking to it.

Happy Sewing, Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment