- It's super easy to sew. I had the thought that it would a great pattern for teaching someone to sew.
- I would call it a medium sized bag (although sizing can be subjective). Personally I like my bags a little deeper, so next time I make this I will adjust my pattern.
- All fabrics were from my stash and I don't remember where most of them came from. A good many were just pieces I couldn't seem to let go of.
- Instructions for the braided piecing was found at Studio Kat Designs. Also pretty easy to do.
- I added some additional pockets inside. Next time I may add a zipper pocket on the back exterior.
- The bag bling came from Emmaline Bags.
|with dress and goofy expression|
Happy Sewing, Suzanne